The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, Canada’s leading international bank, offers unsecured loans, personal loans, lines of credit and creditor insurance to meet the financial needs of all its customers. HSBC of Canada is also part of the giant HSBC Group, which is among the largest banking establishments in the world.
Personal Loans Product:
HSBC Bank Canada offers several options:
- Payment on a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly basis
- Choice of a fixed or variable interest rate
- Optional payback term of one-to-five years
Personal Line of Credit
Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in Canada allows consumers to gain access to a personal line of credit to use for:
- Home renovations
- Home repairs
- Unexpected expenses
HSBC Bank of Canada offers:
- A variable interest rate on each line of credit
- Payments of $50 per month or the greater of 3 percent of the outstanding balance on the personal line of credit
HSBC Premier Products
Through its Premier Products, HSBC offers a $25,000 personal line of credit.
- Maintain an active Premier chequing account
- Maintain a balance of $100,000
HSBC Advance Products
Customers can obtain a $5,000 personal line of credit though the HSBC Advance package.
- Preferential loan rates
- Quick and convenient access to line-of-credit funds at ATMs, The Exchange and at branches.
- Ease of transfer of funds from one account to another through use of the phone, internet, at any HSBC ATM or at any HSBC branch
- Access funds through writing cheques
HSBC Loan Insurance
HSBC Bank Canada offers instant consumer insurance coverage of up to $500,000 for:
- Personal lines of credit
- Personal loans
HSBC Canada Personal Loans and Lines of Credit Rates
Premier customers at HSBC Bank Canada enjoy lower rates than Advance customers. On August 8, 2011, Premier customers, for example, received a one-year-fixed-closed loan at 3.05 percent, whilst Advance customers received an identical loan for 3.15 percent.
Comments are closed.